Complimentary travel insurance for up to 7 days will be provided by Citybond Suretravel, in partnership with URV.
Details on how to book will follow in Janaury 2018
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All registration fees, golf fees and accommodation deposits are non-refundable
- In the event of cancellation or no-show at the event, any outstanding debts will remain payable to ITT
- The ITT Conference is open to ITT Members only. Your registration will only be valid if you are a fully paid Member of ITT at the time of the Conference
- All Individual Members of ITT are entitled to attend the Conference, however Corporate Members are limited to two delegate places per company. Additional requests will be placed on a waitlist and will be accepted or declined no later than 1 April 2018.
- The companion fee only applies to a marital spouse/partner accompanying a registered delegate, and not to business colleagues or other associates
- Your accommodation deposit will be collected in GBP (Pounds Sterling) and the exchange rate on 4 March 2018 will apply. The remaining balance will be payable directly to the hotel upon check out, in Euros.
- Any changes to your registration will be subject to a £60 amendment fee. Changes must be requested in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is the policy of ITT not to allow private functions to take place at times that clash with the official conference and social programme.
- ITT recommends that delegates take out adequate travel insurance. It is your responsibility to arrange this and to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is suitable and adequate for your particular needs.
ITT is acting as an agent for the principal Hilton Giardini Naxos, via Jannuzzo, 47 – 98035 – Giardini Naxos (ME) Italy.
ITT reserves the right to change the programme, speakers and content.