Formed in 2002 after an already successful relationship with the Post Office, First Rate (a joint venture company set up by the Bank of Ireland and the Post Office) is now the UK’s leading Foreign Exchange Service provider, combining an exceptional wholesale currency expertise with a formidable high street presence.
First Rate’s ‘white label’ proposition delivers a seamless customer experience, designed to build a client’s brand through value-added service offerings.
We are highly experienced in managing large branch networks and can provide you with the insights to assist your marketing campaigns.
Our market leading Travel Money Portfolio currently comprises:
• 70 Currencies in a variety of denominations through 11,500 branches (6,000 on demand)
• Travel Money Card - Pre Paid Multi Currency Mastercard (market leader) available in 13 currencies (GBP, EUR, USD, AUD, CAD, HRK, NZD, PLN, ZAR , CHF,THB, THB & TRY)
• Travel Money Online with delivery to home or branch pick-up
• Partnerships and affiliates with top brands including John Lewis, Debenhams , TUI and Santander
• International Payments Service for both private and business customers
If you would like to find out more about the services we can offer please visit www.firstrate.co.uk or contact Jason Swinden – Head of Corporate Clients:
Telephone: 07834 116024