Formed in 2002 after an already successful relationship with the Post Office, First Rate (a joint venture company set up by the Bank of Ireland and the Post Office) is now the UK’s leading Foreign Exchange Service provider, combining an exceptional wholesale currency expertise with a formidable high street presence.
First Rate’s ‘white label’ proposition delivers a seamless customer experience, designed to build a client’s brand through value-added service offerings.
We are highly experienced in managing large branch networks and can provide you with the insights to assist your marketing campaigns.
Our market leading Travel Money Portfolio currently comprises:
• 70 Currencies in a variety of denominations through 11,500 branches (6,000 on demand)
• Travellers Cheques available in 6 currencies (GBP, EUR, USD, CAD, AUD and JPN)
• Travel Money Cards (market leader) available in 8 currencies (GBP, EUR, USD, CHF, AUD, CAD, NZD, ZAR )
• Travel Money Online with delivery to home or branch pick-up
• Partnerships and affiliates with top brands including HiFX, John Lewis, Santander and Virgin Holidays
• International Payments Service with zero commission
If you would like to find out more about the services we can offer please visit www.firstrate.co.uk or contact David Mannion – Lead Business Architect:
Telephone: 07917 220791