2. Consent By registering to use the services, and by using the "www.itt.co.uk" website generally, you consent to the collection and use of the information for the purposes set out below.
3. What information do we collect? We collect the following information when you register and use the "www.itt.co.uk" website: information volunteered by our registered users, such as comments posted on the forum page and site registrations; the email addresses of those who post messages to our forum page; aggregate information on what pages users access or visit.
4. Why do we collect and store your information? The principal purposes for which we collect and store your data are to monitor, improve and administer the content of the "www.itt.co.uk" website and the services provided; notify visitors about updates to the "www.itt.co.uk" website; enable us to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
5. How do we contact you? We may contact you to provide the services that you have chosen at registration. Depending on what information you provide, we may contact you by post, email or telephone.
6. Who does ITT disclose your information to? We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties. Occasionally, ITT may hire a reputable third party to undertake projects on its behalf, for example market research surveys and mailings. ITT will provide information to those parties specifically for use in connection with those projects. The information that ITT provides to such third parties is to be used solely for completing the project. Those third parties are required to process the data in accordance with the Data Protection legislation. ITT will not disclose any of your personal information to any other third party without your consent, unless obliged to do so by law.
7. Users under 18 If you are under 18, please get your parent/guardian's permission before providing personal information to ITT.
8. Transferring your information overseas ITT will not transfer your information outside the European Economic Area.
10. How do we protect your information? The internet is not a secure medium of communication. ITT cannot guarantee the security of any information you input on the "www.itt.co.uk" website or send to us on the internet. ITT is not, and will not be, responsible for any damages you or others may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of any such information. Once your personal information is submitted to our registration system it is not accessible by any unauthorised individual, and your password will be encrypted. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
11. Changes to this policy We may revise this policy at any time by posting the revised policy on the "www.itt.co.uk" website. Your continued use of the site will mean that you accept those revisions.
12. Links to other websites The "www.itt.co.uk" website may contain links that make it easier for users to visit other websites. If you use the links to leave this website and to visit one operated by a third party, ITT does not have any control over that website. ITT cannot be responsible for your protection and privacy when visiting such websites. You should check the privacy policies of those websites before entering any personal information.
13. How can I receive a copy of my personal data held by ITT? You have the right to see the personal data held on you by ITT. ITT charges the maximum fee permitted by statute for providing this information. If you would like to exercise this right, or have any concerns about the personal data held on you, please put your request in writing to ITT, PO Box 217, Ware, Hertfordshire, SG12 8WY. We will amend or delete any personal data relating to you that are found to be incorrect or out of date. If you are aware of any changes that should be made to your personal data, please contact us at the address above as soon as possible.